Michael Goldfried is an acting coach available by appointment.
All work is tailored to the experience & needs of the client, including:
- Audition skills
- On-Camera technique
- Monologues, scenes & sides
- Classical technique & verse
- Experience with college and MFA prep
- Coaching directors how to work effectively with actors
- Guidance for sustaining mental & spiritual health in your career.
- Skype & Zoom sessions available.
Michael provides a safe & productive working environment built on over 25 years of experience as an actor and director in the theater.
Michael uses a simple, direct method to help actors get immediate results. Combining text analysis, physical technique and intuitive access, he give actors tools to make smart, truthful, passionate choices. Dramatic results are often seen in the first session.
Ideal for audition prep or just getting a great acting workout. For professionals and those exploring their creative side.
People who have worked with Michael say:
- David Hanbury (Actor in “The Imaginary Invalid” at Trinity Rep, directed by Michael Goldfried)
“Michael is an amazing coach. Since I’ve been studying with Michael I have gained skills and confidence in auditions – as well as in life. With his encouragement and guidance, he’s advised me through crafting a business plan with tangible long and short-term goals and he empowered me to produce and perform in an award-winning one act play!”
-Amanda Johnson (“The Hive”, “Monsters Inside Me”)
-Mary Ann Conk (“Shear Madness”, “Perfect Wedding”)
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org